Dear, wonderful Kay,

thanks to you for writing it.

And although I have supported Les's difficult decision regarding Marcel,
it's been bothering me all this while as I think that during this
difficult time, Marcel probably needs the JMDL community as much as any of
the rest of us.  Perhaps some reconsideration -- or at least some
additional dialog with Marcel -- is in order.

Really bummed today, still waiting for tears to come,

Lori
in MD
~