i'm embarassed that the url in real audio somehow automatically changed
to a message it was not at all my intention to give, proven by the fact that
the changed url was not fulton sheen at all, but an immensely inferior mass
homily that i don't even like...i got sheen from a page that had library
listings...it worked last night, friday....but sat morning i found to my shock
it was this different message by someone else, and if this is the deliberate
policy of ewtn, i can only say that it repeats its
sad regressive reputation in my eyes...
...i will try one more time to recover the proper url, forthcoming, and then i
will drop the matter...

shane