About the New York City tragedy.  .  . What do you think Joni would think,
what do you think Joni would say?

I think her response would be along the lines that. . . there must be
justice, but let's not make the same mistake the terrorists made and let's
be sure not to hurt innocent people.

We have a system in our government. . . putting people on trial.  Isn't this
justice?  If we are going to find these people, can't we put them on trial?

                 justice does not = violence

        "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
                     Martin Luther king Jr.

"Out of Balance
out of hand. . .

Restitution-what good can it do"