Hi Sherrelle,

I noticed there was something featuring JB on VH-1 today, but didn't
have the chance to watch it. The media are prone to attaching potent
emotional images to suitable exisitng songs (if the artist is deceased
it can add to the effect), but often it does work. This sounds like one
of those times, perhaps.

I'd highly recommed checking out some more JB, although the Grace album
(his only studio release while alive) is not all like Hallelujah.
Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk, an assortment of unfinished
material that would have led to a 2nd album proper, is also available as
well as the Live EP mentioned by Victor.

He possessed a truly amazing voice. Like many other talents who've
passed away before their time, he will be missed.

Jason.