[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> <<i'm not sure if i've seen others' reviews of this
> here -- but i'm definitely interested if anyone else has
> been playing "love and theft.">>
>
> Thanks for the review, Emily...I almost picked it up last night, but I'm sorta
>waiting to see what my fellow listers are saying about it. So if you have an opinion,
>speak up!

I've read all the reviews. They range from Manna from Heaven to he faxed it in.
Typical. You either like him, or you don't. I've always respected his song writing,
but not his
performing. I saw his Rolling Thunder Review and it was ok, but I was really there to
see Joni. But his "98 tour performance was one of the great rock and roll concerts
with one
of the best bands I had eve seen. Go figure......

Jerry

np: Gillian Welch - Dusty Boxcars