I've always been a Dylan fan. Even before I started seriously
listing to Joni. When "Time Out Of Mind" came out I heard
how great it was supposed to be and like a fool ran out and bought
the damned thing. I was horribly disappointed with it. I don't mind
Dylan doing the blues but this is simply a CD of complaining.
It's dull and dark and boring. I was extremely doubtful when I
heard his new CD being hyped and would be damned if I
wasted my money again before I heard the CD. Thank god
for all the mp3 download programs. I downloaded the whole thing
and I must say this is so much better than his last CD. It's light
with
interesting instrumentation and stylistically quite varied.
His voice is not as good as it used to be (some of you might find
that funny) but for me this didn't seem to matter. It even seems to
add to it in some strange course way.
Anyway, don't take my word for it. Download it yourself with one of
the various
mp3 programs and decide for yourself. Then by it.
Ken