i'm officially five digests behind right now.  but joni's playing on the
digital cable and i must post.

two good things came into my life when i moved from georgia to north
carolina.  one is a radio station out of norfolk called...93.7 the coast.  i
hear regularly on this station...jonatha brooke, lucinda williams, radiohead,
and many others.  coming from georgia where all i heard on the radio was
shock jocks, the allman brothers, and lynyrd skynyrd, ...it's a grand
improvement.  imagine hearing jonatha on the radio?

the second thing was digital cable.  i never watch tv.   but i managed to
hook up the stereo to the tv....a major event for an idiot like me, and
voila....joni on the stereo not from disc.  a great thing indeed.
pat
np. snakes and ladders