Fresh back from the Dead tour, I'll be doing my first solo performance in
Athens this Friday.  It will be at The Bean'ry, a local coffeeshop, a very
cool place with lots of couches, christmas lights, candles, and a mural on
the wall.  If any of y'all from Atlanta or anywhere else want to drive up,
I'd be glad to see you.  Details are below.

Victor Johnson at The Bean'ry
510 Thomas Street
Athens, Georgia 30601
(706)425-9911

Starts about 9:30 with opening act
no cover

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson