AsharaJM wrote:
I have so many books waiting to be read!!
Whenever I go on vacation, I know I will have time to read!!! So I bring many more
books than I could possibly read in the amount of time I am gone. Please tell me
someone else can relate to this??

Relate to it? Hell, I totally resemble this remark!  Even worse, I seek out vacations
where my hubby has his activities (snowmobiling, ice fishing) and I can just sit by
the fire and read!  How goofy is that?  Something about being on vacation though makes
it different...no phones ringing or neighbors knocking...

Is one of the symptoms reading two or three books at a time?   I do this quite
frequently.

Sue

n.p. cat meowing for lunch

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp