Colin wrote:

> Hell-I saw a film years ago, made in Nz. It was about some guys and a
coffin. A
> black comedy. can't remember much else about it!

Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been a little side-tracked the last
couple of days!

I think the film you're talking about is "Carry Me Back" about two sons
whose father dies while on a big rugby trip (as a spectator).  The terms of
his will state they only inherit the farm if he dies on the property, so
they have to smuggle his body home.  It's been a while since I've seen it,
but I remember it being pretty good.  It was made in 1982.

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz