Mary wrote:

> Yes, I can relate.  Vacation...now there is an opportunity to read!
Although
> I read quite a bit normally, there's this thing called "work" that keeps
> interfering.  The selection of books to read on vacation is crucial.
> Sometimes, I want really light reading; other times, I want something more
> inspirational.  I used to read the "Karen" (nonfiction) books over and
over
> when my family went to West Virginia on vacation.  I think I have parts of
> them memorized.

That's one of the reasons I love going up to my sister's beach house in the
summer.  There's no TV, and one wall of the living room is entirely covered
in books.  My niece and nephew (seven and nine) also have the reading bug -
my niece reads voraciously, and has even written a "chapter book" of her
own!

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz