> She's toured as a back-up musician for Cyndi Lauper and Joe Jackson. Her
> husband Brendan is the keyboardist/singer, co-writer. They live in a tan
> motor home and spend most of their time touring. Check out to see when
they
> might be in you area, you won't be disappointed, trust me. They're
awesome!

Funny you should mention them...I've run into them in Atlanta a couple of
times, at the Dogwood Festival, Freight Room, Eddie's Attic.  Brendan is
actually a big fan of mine, and the first time I met him he couldn't think
of enough nice things to say to me.  Very nice people and a top class act.
If you see them play in Jersey please tell him I said hello.

Victor in Athens

NP: Joni  HOSL

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson