<< I'm not
 familiar with 'Acadian Driftwood'.  Was it performed in 'The Last
 Waltz' concert and if so, did Joni provide harmony vocal? >>

Mark, "Acadian Driftwood" is a Band song...it's a beautiful story-song in the
tradition of 'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down". One of my faves of
theirs, it was originally recorded on their masterpiece "Northern Lights,
Southern Cross".

Joni's full set (or at least some of the bonus songs) is available on one of
the 'Unplugged & Jamming' volumes.
It features:

Helpless (joni in the backing vocals, but you can hear her well)
Coyote (this one was on the officail release)
Shadows & Light (a cool arrangement using The Band)
Furry Sings The Blues
Acadian Driftwood

This CD also contains lots of other cool stuff, like the Johnny Cash TV
stuff, some duets with Pete Seeger (Mr. Tambourine Man, Both Sides Now) & a
couple other things as well.

Of course it's available to anyone for blanks & postage.

Bob, heading out to see Victor in Cosmic Charlie. I'll tell him y'all said
"HEY" :~)

Bob

NP: Jonatha Brooke, "Blood From A Stone", live 2001