> And BTW Mark, how can you stand listening to k.d. lang? Argh!!
Melissa
> Etheridge and Natalie Merchant are two more I can't hardly stomach.
But then

The most glorious voice in pop music.  I am a devoted disciple after
seeing her live in about 1986 before she hit the big time.  Was
totally blown away.  I don't necessarily think all of her original
stuff is the greatest in the world but some of it is pretty damn good.
She's amazing, imo.

> again, you might hate my Yoko Ono records as well. LOL.

Well at the risk of starting something ugly, a friend of mine & I in
our less than kind moments used to call her Croak-o Moan-o or Broke-o
Phono.  I've always wanted to hear 'Season of Glass', though, but
never have.  I do respect the woman for following her own path and for
the way she seemed to ground John.  I've always felt she was a very
wise, old soul.

Mark E.