In a message dated 11/17/01 1:28:01 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'm curious what you think of 'Ghostyhead', Michael.  It's not the easiest
record for me to listen to but I do think it's brilliant. >>

Don't you hate it when brilliant music is difficult to listen to? Lou Reed's
"Magic and Loss" immediately comes to mind. I don't know "Ghostyhead," or
what it is about that album that isn't easy for you to listen to, but "Magic
and Loss" is sooo dark and depressing, it makes "Blue" sound like musical
comedy. But musically and lyrically, "Magic and Loss" is a work of genius.
It's just too bad I can't listen to it more than once a year or so.

    --Bob