he resides in Northern Kentucky...

he likes to give people heart flutters
by climbing wooden step ladders set on hard wood floors

he is a master photographer

he loves Margo Timmins

he is a first class friend

join us as we honour and celebrate a very special
long time list member.......

the one and only......

Lamadoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonnes of birthday huggs and kisses to you Jim

MagsnBrei
xo

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1