<<Are you saying this is from a legitimate release, or ?
How can I get it?>>

There was a CD tree from a couple years back featuring 3 discs: Tokyo '83 concert
(radio broadcast), Wembley '83 (TV broadcast), and "Bread & Roses". Here's the
songlist for the Bread & Roses CD:

1. Furry Sings The Blues
2. Dry Cleaner From Des Moines
3. Chair In The Sky
4. The Wolf That Lives In Lindsay
5. The Circle Game
6. In France They Kiss on Main St.
7. Coyote
8. Free Man in Paris
9. Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
10. Dry Cleaner From Des Moines
11. Furry Sings the Blues
12. God Must Be A Boogie Man
13. Raised on Robbery
14. Why Do Fools Fall In Love?

Now that I'm looking at it, you had mentioned "Sweet Sucker Dance", and I apparantly
confused it with her duet with Herbie on "Chair In The Sky"...sorry about that.
Nonetheless, this CD is well worth having, even though it sounds to me like some of
these are from the '79 tour and not from Bread & Roses, but as you can see I don't
know enough about it! :~P

Mark D, do you know the origin of these various tracks?

Bob

NP: Jeff Buckley, "Last Goodbye"