I can shed some light on this. The first five tracks are from the Bread and
Roses Festival, on September 4, 1978. I'm pretty certain this is only a
portion of what was performed. I remember reading that Coyote was the first
song on that date. Tracks 7 thru 14 were from September 16, 1979, and I
think was the last date of the Shadows and Light tour. That date was also
apart of the Bread and Roses Festival from 1979.

FWIW, I'm pretty certain the '78 selections are from a soundboard, and the
'79 performance is definitely a crappy audience recording (it pierces my
ears every time I hear Pat Metheny scream out those notes on Coyote).

So far I haven't seen anything out there for the '80 show. I would give my
left nut for a copy of that! Even though Randy mention that the performance
with BB King was anything but sparkling I'd love to check out Joni's duet
with Herbie on SSD.

Mark