In a message dated 12/4/01 12:15:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> and Eric brings out the "Badge"-like ringing,
> chiming,
> bell-like tone.
> (It doesn't sound like any other guitar part on the album.)

I think you might be correct on this one Lamma. George acknowledges Clapton
for playing many guitar parts on the All Things Must Pass album. He stated
that at the time they weren't "allowed" by their record companies to
acknowledge their presence on each other's albums. He maintained that Clapton
hadn't had credit for thirty years!
Who knows how many more?

I haven't listened to Abbey Road in god knows how long. I have it on vinyl,
but my turntable isn't hooked up. I'll have to add this one to my wish list,
as it was the End. FYI, I read somewhere that Lennon had been involved in a
car accident and would not be in attendance for 10 days after the recording
sessions began.

~rose
it was thirty years ago today............