Quite simply, the only Beatles tune Clapton played on was "While
My Guitar Gently Weeps".
The solos at the end of Abbey Road are by George, Paul, and
John, alternating 3 bars each.  I forget which order they played it
but it is pretty obvious from listening to it. John's playing is primal
and bluesy, George's is certainly the most accomplished, Paul's is
reminiscent of his work on his first solo LP.
RR