> Exactly. It only becomes a problem when, if one doesn't like it, one
> automatically infers that it therefore is not good.

yes which I hear too often! I really dislike Opera, for example, but wouldn't
say it was crap! Like wise with Dylan or whpever. Mind you, I also couldn't
tell anyway if somehting was well done or not. I can tell the difference
between bad playing and good playing but only if the bad player is truly
hopeless! Whereas John will say of an Oepra singetr that sounds like theyc an
sing to me, 'he or she can't sing-their tech is awful' or something like that.

So when it comes to music I either like or dislike and leave thos judgements
out of it.

--
bw
colin