I went over to Joni Mitchell.com knowing that Jim was almost finished with
Part lll of the Hommage report and just learned of this program that was
aired yesterday. Did any of our Canadian Joniphiles happen to catch this
segmant and record it, Mags, Stephen, Ken, Shane?
Jim delivered as promised Part lll of the Hommage event. He's done a
wonderful job; I almost felt like I was there. Jim, how did you remember all
of these details, did you have a steno pad with you ,lol? You've got a gift
Jim and now I understand why it must have been so much fun for you and Wally
working together as a team. Thanks for carrying on this legacy.
I honestly don't know if I can wait until the spring thaw for Part IV when
Joni takes the stage!