I was talking to Murphy about the dearth of Joni references in Tim White's
James Taylor bio (there are about six, and absolutely nothing at all that's
relevatory. )  Which led me to look to he obviously JT marker-drawing in the
For the Roses folio, facing the lyrics to the song...with a rose in the
foreground...

But I wanted to ask the list if anyone can point to a Joni statement that
"For the Roses" was definitely written to or about James? There's enough
circumstantial evidence for me, but I'm just wondering if there was ever a
clear statement from Her.

ChuckE