Funny as it may seem, I agree with ya Mags.  Activism is great and one of
the key strengths of social democracies like Canada, the UK, and the US.
(And, I think NZ, Australia, and Austria too?)  I apologize, as a straight
person, for weighing in on a gay issue.  Maybe it's not my place.

That said, my take is that his sexuality is his own business, not his
employers.  Politically, he can balance his priorites and isn't
automatically required to take up any cause that might be more
self-destructive than effective.  It seems, remarkably, that we are all
saying the same thing.  (?)

I've been away for the weekend so I apologize for replying late.

Lama

> From: Mags [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Mags said,