Whoa! Very well said and very true David. Thanks for sharing that address to
the Songwriters Guild. Anne, I don't know about you, but since I have made a
commitment to music (whether I get paid or not), I feel like for the first
time, I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Such a shame it took me 43
years to get there!

David, thanks again and I plan on writing to the Songwriters Guild as well!

Sherelle