>>>Speaking of nuns, does anyone remember a song that came about the
>>mid-sixties sung by a group of nuns (French) that was a big#1 hit?
>
>What a weird coincidence ! I just heard this song on the radio a few days
>ago - "Dominique".  Seems like it was French canadian, but I
>could be wrong about that.
>
>The really strange part is that a few years later the woman killed herself.
>If I heard correctly, it was a double suicide - the nun and her female
>lover. How very very sad. I can only imagine how conflicted that woman was.
>
>Sybil

How tragic!!  If this is true?  I'm sure she was a former nun......because
you must be celibate?!  Jesus is your spouse.  I hope this is just a
rumor......you know how these kind of tales get started and become the
truth. Well, a lot of times there is no validity to the story. And if it is
true........she took vows which meant for her entire life and maybe she
couldn't deal with the guilt of breaking those vows?  Guilt can KILL a
person, if one lets it!

Bree