I've always liked nuns, even wrote and copyrighted a song I wrote back in
the 70s, called
>"Nun Like A Lover." :-)

Thanks for all your info, Gary.  I always liked nuns too........at least
most that I was taught by.  (some could be real bears) (twelve years of
catholic schools and boy do I have some stories.....but you learned.....or
else!!!)  You'll have to share your song sometime......IS NUN a play on
words as in NONE?