>   I've always liked nuns, even wrote and copyrighted a song I wrote back in
> the 70s, called
> >"Nun Like A Lover." :-)

Bree replied:

> Thanks for all your info, Gary.  I always liked nuns too........at least
> most that I was taught by.  (some could be real bears) (twelve years of
> catholic schools and boy do I have some stories.....but you learned.....or
> else!!!)  You'll have to share your song sometime......IS NUN a play on
> words as in NONE?

And Me:

Thank YOU Bree, for your interest.  It is a mid 70s song I co-wrote with
a friend, and the actual title is never sung in the lyrics.  I'll pull a
couple verses from it and send them to you off-list, as soon as I
refresh myself with that old tape :-).  Yes, NONE is related to NUN in
the song, because it's about an old lover calling, and how the writer
feels like a nun, before her final vows. Is that too much info? (grin)
Sorry, feels nice to share once in awhile.

Best regards,

Gary