Kakki wrote:

"And oh boohoohoo, I stood in line in the cold for
2 hours last night trying to get into the show and didn't make the cut
;-(  "

Kakki, I am trying very hard to be patient with all your comments about "the
cold," but of course, you haven't really experienced "cold" until you've lived
in Wisconsin.  <g>

To give you a glimpse of how the other half lives:  It's 28 degrees
(Fahrenheit, for you Celsius types!), we haven't had ONE single "shovelable"
snowfall this winter (knock on wood), and I'm practically turning cartwheels,
thanking all that's good and holy for this very mild December.  To put this in
even greater perspective:  I usually house-sit for a friend in December.  His
house is on a corner, and, when there's a serious snowfall, I have to shovel
two long walks and a driveway.  Usually in sub-zero temperatures, with a
*substantial* wind-chill factor.

This year it's all a walk in the park.

Mary P.
Madison

--And I walked TWENTY-SIX MILES TO SCHOOL IN A BLIZZARD, too!!  ;-)

P.S.  This reminds me a little of my year in Madrid, Spain in the early 80's.
It was 55 degrees F in January, and I was delighted!!!  On the other hand, my
very good friend from La Jolla barely came out of her room.