I suppose it is all relative Wah dear bro...
feeling the cold here in Hamilton and the temps
are not 'that' bad yet...we are situated on
Lake Ontario and are only a block away from the bay.
The coldest place I've lived is Winterpeg Manitoba
(Winnipeg). I walked in -50/60 one winter and THAT
was cold !!!

sending you warm hugs
Magsula

--- Wally Kairuz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> that's my girl, pitassi! but you're being unfair to madrid. it can be
> bitterly bitterly cold there too. snow is not so common, though.
> kakki, put on your bikini and make believe you're in buenos aires in
> early
> spring. if we run out into the parks and start sunbathing as soon as
> the
> temperature hits the 40's, you can do it too, child!
> wally

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com