> When i think of days of the week or months of the year, they always
have colours.
> Even years do, like 71 etc.
> Don't know why but I have always been like this.

For some reason when I was a very small child the word Friday called
the image of a dust mop to my mind.  I have no idea why.  I don't
think my mother dusted the ugly dark-green-with-white-streaks vinyl
tile floors in our house on Fridays.  But for some reason when I
thought of Friday, that was what I pictured.  I don't think this means
much of anything except that I've been seriously warped for a very
long time....

Mark E.