Gang,

Way before Dan'l Boone and late night castration, there was a group called 'The Ames
Brothers' of which the aforementioned Ed was member.  They had a few hits. (Can't
remember names of the tunes)
They were quite well known.

Two of my favorite Christmas songs recordings are:
An Early New England Christmas...the Univesity of Vermont Chorale..a cappella

Kathleen Battle and Christopher Parkening
Angel's Glory
Mr P. is one of the finest classical guitarists in the world and Ms. Battle...the
voice of liquid silver.
No additional instruments.  Excellent in all respects.

Love,
Russ

PS  Joni, if you'd like to drop us a line sometime I'm sure no one would mind. Love
you.

NP: June is Bustin' Out All Over and It Might as Well Be Spring.