A few days ago I sent a mail entitled 'American English' which was mangled up
by the cybercafe I was then using, resulting in a mail with a subject but no
content. Here's the content again, more or less.

I'm reading a short story which includes the following text: "A short dumpy
woman came shuffling down the hallway wearing an orange muumuu and green
go-aheads." Would anyone out there in jonilista land care to explain to me
what this woman was wearing, please. It's from 'Cruising Paradise' by Sam
Shepard, and that's as close as it gets to joni content.

mike in bcn

np 'African Blues' by various artistes.