In a message dated 12/27/01 10:52:44 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I have a busy life,
>as others do, and preferrred not to scroll through so many  discussions
>about nothing related to JM.

Hello,

I'm going to send this to everyone and repeat the suggestion I made that we
should switch the flag to JC for Joni content.  A couple of people agreed
with this, then I didn't hear anything more.  I assume when you talk about
NJC posts, you mean posts that should have been labeled NJC but were not.  I
think people on only-joni should only get email related to joni.  if that's
not happening, it needs to be fixed.  on another listserv I am on, the list
owner warns people when things get off topic.  plus, she encourages people to
send personal replies off list.

I didn't mean to offend when I mentioned Christmas.  I just thought the
timing was awfully coincidental and I wasn't sure if that's what you were
objecting to.

I think this is an easy technical fix, and it won't affect anyone who wants
NJC content, so I say it's worth a try.

Mary K
People hurry by so quickly
Don't they hear the melodies