On 28 Dec 2001, at 8:46, Deb Messling wrote:

> Please let's not do this.  This is the "Joni Mitchell Discussion List," so
> why make a special tag that applies to posts that are about the plain
> subject of the list? It's redundant, and it's such an  unintuitive procedure
> that people will constantly forget to do it.  Proper use of the NJC tag is more
> logical and easier to remember.

I agree.  In the big scheme of things, the current system works very well.  In
fact, this list overall works better than any other list I'm on - either
personal or professional.  There may be the occasional slip of not tagging or
the season may have led some folks to leave off the tag because they want to
send holiday wishes to everyone.

I think these things are easily overlooked if we just add a little compassion
to our use technology.

And there's nothing like the delete key or filtering to trash/delete if there's
something or someone that just simply bugs you.

Brenda

n.p.: Zero 7 - "Destiny"