At 12/28/2001 12:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>there's a possibility that something is wrong with the system and at least
>some of the njc posts are getting on joni-only.  sometimes we put the njc in
>parentheses.  maybe that messes it up.

It's possible that there is a glitch however I think the system is pretty
solid.  The subject line of every post that is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
scanned before it goes out to the subscribers.  If these three letters
appear consecutively - "njc" - regardless of case, the message is rejected
and does not get sent to the Only-Joni lists.
Les