--- Michael Paz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ... the books always hold more
> vision than one can see in
> movies cause your brain's cinematography always
> works better. I think that's
> why some things that happen in real life are better
> left to memory than
> actual recordings or video. Your brains processor is
> better left to it's own
> devices.

I agree.  Anything I've read in a book is a lot
scarier than its film version.  And films that hint at
things but don't show you everything scare me a lot
more than the blood-and-gore kind. One movie that
scared me like crazy when I was a kid was the one with
Deborah Kerr based on "The turn of the screw". It was
filmed in black and white (or maybe we still had a BW
TV at the time) and they never actually showed you
much, but it was eerie (even though I never could
stand Deborah Kerr.)