ooooooooooo Terry one of my favorite books of all times. Allie Fox was such
a wonderful yhero/anti-hero. Harrison Ford sort of did him justice in the
movie too. I remember my mom sat next to him on a Sahsa flight to
Belize/Honduras when he was making the movie. She said he was really nice
and of course she swooned cause she thought he was hunky. I'll neveer forget
the premise of bringing ice to the indians and the coke caps on the trail.

Love

Paz