Actually, PLP-ing referrs to a 'public leaning post'
(or 'private leaning post', depending on what part of
the country you're from). It describes the scenario
where people are loitering in public spaces, making
them their own. Like hanging on a parking meter or
leaning against someone else's vehicle.

-Chris
NP: "Here's Where The Story Ends" - The Sundays

http://website.yahoo.ca
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/