Abby wrote:

>One of my favorite piano moments from her is in "Blue"
>right after she sings, "Lots of laughs...lots of laughs..."  Then she plays a
>few stray notes, and then there's that beautiful key change to get her back
>to "Everybody's saying that Hell's the hippest way to go out..."  Definitely
>one of the best.  I wish I had the music for it.

The piano music for "Blue" is available from www.jmdl.com/guitar -
search by album, song title, or for type "piano music" to find it. Hope
you like it!

I've also done the piano music for "For Free", available from the guitar
area as well. At some point I hope to do more of Joni's great piano
tracks...

Howard