I've finally completed my Joni's Piano CD (with the generous help of my
neighbor's engraver). It was great fun choosing my favorite songs and
arranging them so they can be played back to back. Here are the contents:

1. Rainy Night House   2. My Old Man    3. Willy   4. The Last Time I Saw
Richard  5. River    6. Shades Of Scarlet Conquering   7. The Arrangement   8.
Banquet   9. For Free  10. Court & Spark  11. Judgement of the Moon and Stars
12. Blue  13. Lesson in Survival   14. Blonde in the Bleachers   15. The Same
Situation   16. Down to You   17. Let the Wind Carry Me  18. See You Sometime
9. Two Grey Rooms  20. Man From Mars (alternate Grace Of My Heart soundtrack,
with Joni vocals and acoustic piano).

These are all in MP3 format (copied from my personal collection of CD's)
except for the last cut, which was sent to me as an MP3. The sound is fine, at
least on my stereo, to my non-audiophile ear.

I've made a few extra copies for people on the list. Should you be interested
in having a copy, please contact me off-line and I'll tell you what you need
to do.

Michaelo