hi

>>kakki wrote
>>>.....despite having seen many photos of New Zealand over the years, I was just
blown away by its beauty.<<<

i also went to see it last thursday & was stunned. the only thing i didnt understand
was why they had all thoe strange monsters, -- surely the local dingoes would have
been a lot more scary  :-)

found two LOTR personality tests on the web.<<<

i was going to do these - then i thought - what if i come up as a gollum???? creeping
along after my shadows & light cd whispering  " my preciousssssss..."

ron