hi

        >>Magsie wrote
        >>>Rose, just so happen to have received from honey boi
Gord's Gold..a fabulous CD which has all his old and good
tunes on it.<<<

a bit of advice please!!

in my youth "sundown" was a hit here & i absolutely loved it. i never investigated
further tho cause most of my friends at that stage said that while that song was nice,
the rest was worth bothering about. i never really believed them, but never got got
out to investigate gordon.

now when i go to the cd shop there are just so many albums of his i just dont know
where to start - some pointers would be mu ch appreciated please  :-)

if i remember correctly - didnt he do an album with daniel lanois producing?? ive
never found that on here

ron