In a message dated 1/24/2002 4:05:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> And one thing I've discovered is that Joni's music, and perhaps the fact
> that she's a well-known visual artist as well, has inspired other visual
> artists as well. Besides this EATK painting, I've seen sculpture of Geese
> in flight titled "Urge For Going" and paintings titled "Chelsea Morning"!

It was a great site Bob, and I love "google search" too!
As for the painter that did EATK, I see that he did one called "Shades of
Scarlett" so maybe he is inspired by Joni (even though he left the Conquering
part out).

<http://www.art-network.co.uk/banca/portland/vettrian/pasipic1.htm#pic1>

and just to clarify a few things:

1) No Bob, I wasn't kidding about my EATK disco experience. FWIW, Most ABC
stores had disco lounges in back of the store, complete with revolving bar.
(of course in S.C., all you have are distilleries) :~)
2) Bob you weren't "Bob, the kingpin of spilled alcohol at Jonifests! ;~)"
    it was more like Bob, the King Cobra of spilled alcohol at Jonifests :~)
3). Kakki,  a Nik Nik was a brand name for those polyester shirts back in
'77, and you know I'll always dance with you too!

Jimmy