Hi, all,

Been sick for several days -- so sorry, no mention of our trying to get
together in Bay Area.

Re: that -- All who are able to do so on a weekeday -- please try to check
out the Bazaar Cafe here in the city on Wednesday night (5927 California,
between 21st and 22nd, I think), that's *Wednesday*, not tomorrow, as I may
have feverishly written to some of you earlier today, having skipped a day in
my mind.  Robert and I will probably be there by 5:30 p.m., and several other
jmdlers have already sadi they'll be there sooner or later, as work and
travel permit.

Re: a weekend get-together -- I was laid low by bronchitis all weekend, so as
soon as I can, I'll finish scouting out a location for a weekend get-together
that might permit us to play as well as chat.  News as I have it!

best to all, and see some of you soon,

walt