Vince,

Thanks for posting the website for Janis. I have to admit, I was never a
really big fan, but I did see her live with Big Brother and the Holding
Company when I was young, so I went to the site out of curiousity. Remember
the friend whose dad owned a music store, and used to get us those free
tickets, including Jimi Hendrix? Well, I was able to look up the date she
came to Hartford, CT, and it was November 14 (Sal's birthday!!) 1968. I was
all of 13 years old! I remember the warm-up band was The Ultimate Spinach.
Never heard of them then or since. Thanks for the memories! Buy, do I ever
wish I had a "list" like Mr. Dulson.  :-)

Hugs,
Ashara