Well I never!  Thrown out of a club I don't even belong in?

Actually, at least here in America it was used as a term by both men
and women.  I read it I believe in a lesbian book years ago and am at a
loss for its title.  "Twighlight girls and ... " something something.
Damn can't find it right now.

Peace
Susan

http://greetings.yahoo.com