Ahh Colin but you are falling under my spell, slowly falling in with
the lesbians.  Before you know it you'll be tossing all your eyeliner,
masscarra and cha cha heels out!  Then you'll want to get to know us
really well before - you know.  You are being recruited and there's not
a damned thing you can do to stop yourself - or me! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Okay am I ready to go back to work yet?

Peace,
Susan

http://greetings.yahoo.com