I am equally happy about what I usually see in the Rap/Hip Hop world, but on
a positive note, I have noticed a couple of groups who have created music out
of their frustration concerning 9/11. One that comes to mind is a group
called OutKast. They have done a song called "The Whole World." It is their
commentary on how some countries felt we deserved to have all of those people
die in the WTC bombing. Their video depicts them in a three ring circus while
the countries in question are metaphorically cast as the audience dressed in
business suits and watching without emotion. The music is very original and
well done (an almost absent of profanity). I found it quite a refreshing
change that a rap group wrote concerning their convictions. I would like to
see more of it.

Sherelle
NP-Marc Antoine-Mas Que Nada