This is interesting because I am in a hip hop class this semester. I thought
it would be interesting to study as part of pop culture. So I have some
questions just for my own curiosity that deal with issues we are grappling
with in discussion...I kind of already have opinions but want to see what
anyone has to say...

Is there really a hip hop culture?
If so is it really so diverse? If not what culture is the basis for hip hop?

Like my professor says.... "It's bigger than hip hop!" :-)

Take care
Nikki

np: Erika Badu ~ Bag Lady